Thursday, November 27, 2008

;-( to marshmallow brownies

About 3 days ago tried 4 d 1st time, baking marshmallow brownies but it turned out quite disastrous!!!
It all started s i wanted 2 bake some brownies n discovered dat i had only 3 eggs left on kitchen counter ( n also too lazy 2 get 2 grocery store!) rather than d 4 required 4 my yummylicious brownies......
So looked up a new brownie recipe n only one recipe where i cud find 3 eggs s part of d ingredients, ........was marshmallow brownie.
So, "curi" my girl's marshies n got 2 baking....
Result, dry brownie wif almost rubbery textured remains of marshmallow in brownie...
Not very pleasant ( 2 my std) but my girl n hubby still ate it...mayb 2 not waste it, 2 not disappoint me or mayb my " stds" r too high...hehehe
Anyways, will make another attempt soon....

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: